Volunteer & Help
There are many ways to volunteer and help the Lincoln PTA. Please contact committee chairs or the PTA 3rd Vice President if you are interested in volunteering and don't know who to contact or how to contact them. Some ideas for volunteering or helping include:
- helping a committee,
- chairing a committee,
- being a Board member,
- being a homeroom coordinator,
- helping at a classroom party,
- supporting the PTA's fundraisers (Read-a-thon, Family Food nights, and Corporate rewards)
- donating baked goods, school supplies, etc. when we send out request
- and, last but not least, attending the events we sponsor!
We value any participation and hope you will find one that works for you. Thank you to everyone who makes our programs happen!
Please be aware that our volunteers must have appropriate clearances PRIOR to events as required by the district. You can review current clearance requirements here and ask either the PTA President or Lincoln Principal if you have questions or are unsure about how it affects your activity.