Kindergarten Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is now open for all Mt. Lebanon families! To register, please complete the 2022-2023 Kindergarten Registration Form. By completing this form, you will be added to your home school’s kindergarten registration communication list and will receive a link to our kindergarten enrollment documents, which can be completed online and submitted electronically.
Per District Policy JEB, children who reach the age of five before September 8th or the first student day of school (whichever occurs later) are eligible to enter kindergarten in September of that school year. Parents are encouraged to notify the school of their child’s eligibility for the kindergarten program.
If you prefer, you may also request a hard copy of the registration documents to be mailed to you. Those documents then can be dropped off at your home elementary school once complete. Before dropping off a completed enrollment packet, you must make an appointment with your school secretary.
If you have questions, or would like to know more about our kindergarten program, please visit our Kindergarten website.
- February 1, 2022 - Kindergarten Registration Opens
- Completed Kindergarten registration documents may be returned; if possible, please submit registration documents electronically. (If submitting hard copies of registration documents, you must make an appointment with the school first.)
- May 13, 2022 - Kindergarten Orientation Day for All Elementary Buildings
- May 2022 - Kindergarten Screenings
- Dates and Times for screenings will vary by building and will be communicated to you during the registration process.
**Please note that any changes to orientation and/or screening schedules will be posted to our website and emailed to parents when possible.