About Lincoln Elementary School
Lincoln Elementary School, named after President Abraham Lincoln, opened in 1925 and is the second oldest school in the Mt. Lebanon School District. The original building has undergone multiple expansions to meet ever-changing enrollment and programming needs, with the last significant renovation being completed in 2004. Lincoln was awarded three United States Department of Education National Blue Ribbons (2001, 2003 and 2013) for its overall academic excellence and outstanding student achievement.
Located near the Beverly Road business district, Lincoln Elementary School presently serves roughly 440 students in Kindergarten - 5th Grade. The dedicated faculty members take great pride in working with the students and collaborating with their families to "provide the best education possible for each and every student" that attends Lincoln.